Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Wooded Walk & Writing, Writing, Writing...

Hello and happy Tuesday lovely ladies and generous gents.

I'm just posting about life over here, so here are a few updates! Of course, it mostly involves reading, eating, and walking around!

From a walk I went on with my dad - what a beauty!


Husband makes me coffee every morning and sometimes, it's just a masterpiece!

One day last week I had poptarts for breakfast and...

Spaghetti Os for lunch! The 90s looked good on my desk ;)

I have been writing in The Little Gratefulness Diary (from Flow Magazine), everyday for a few weeks now. It's a 29 week thing and I'm loving it! Oh to write something you're grateful for every day. To stay positive and happy and grateful! Also, I'm trying to calm down (do the !! give me away), and relax. Learning to meditate. I'm also using calm.com app and site - it's all great so far.


I bought a typewriter! Isn't it beautiful? From the 70s and looks brand new! It has a few quirks when typing, the spacing goes a little wonky but that's okay, adds to the charm!
I've begun a few projects that I'm really excited about -- I'll be sharing some in a post soon!

Lucky Charms! With extra magical swirly diamond marshmallows. Just eating my way through the 1990s over here!


Been reading Gala Darlings Radical Self Love - I for one didn't know how she was until her book came out and some of the circles I follow on instagram were very excited. I looked it up and thought it might be something I would like. I read and loved Girlosophy as a teen and I hoped this would be like an adult version! I was a little skeptical, new agey things, lots of pink glitter girl warrior stuff. But I can take things away from anything and am so far enjoying this book! I'm even trying a bit of tapping (EFT) which I'm not saying works but it's a type of meditation and as I said before, I'm working on meditating! Keep you posted on all that I read! I'll have a post soon to wrap up June, too (it was kind of a sad month, to be honest).


I'll try to be posting more often. I don't spend a lot of time running around, or at least as much as I'd like to, going on adventures and finding new places. I do spend a lot of time writing and reading, so I'll just try to start sharing more on those things - it's who I am after all!

Let's meditate! And love ourselves and write about what we're grateful for every day! I would also say let's cook and eat healthier and less processed, but did you see all that terrible 90s food I posted?

It's raining again here, it's been a very rainy summer. I kind of don't mind it because you know... I sort of love the rain! I do wish there was a tad more sunshine. It rains pretty much some every day and I would LOVE a few more thunderstorms. 

Have a lovely week!









No comments:

Post a Comment