Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Brunch at Craft Day

It has been a while!

I guess I've been busy. I quit my part time job and have been working hard on my career, writing. I submitted two pieces and am working on what feels like a hundred more. I have deadlines and lots to do! It feels good though.

I had a craft day with my Mom, and friends Shar and Diana at Shar's house. She made a wonderful brunch for us.


The spread. Chicken salad sandwiches, heirloom tomatoes, avocados, cheeses and grapes! Lemon water and coffee. Beautiful, right? She even hand painted the four vases with chalk paint and we got to take them home.


Close-up of my meal. I could go for it right now, actually. Mmm.


 For dessert she bakes pistachio coconut lime cake. It was delicious! Great color, wonderful subtle flavors that went together perfectly.


Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment