Thursday, April 23, 2015

Bon Bon Bon's Bon Bon Bons!

What a treat!

Husband brought me home a present. And, while he told me he got me something, I didn't have any thoughts on what it could be but I didn't expect this. What a whimsical, romantic gift! Sorry for the mush!

15 different pieces of chocolate art from Bon Bon Bon in Detroit!

I adore the packaging and style. I feel like I'm in a Wes Anderson movie! I'm only going to have one a day, they're expensive and special to me, I want to savor them.

Here are a few pictures I took of the packaging and Mustachio flavored Bon Bon Bon I had last tonight. There will be more pictures as I make my way through the box!


Outside packaging. Lots of fun stamps and stickers and two bands that say BON BON BON.
Good People Deserve Good Chocolate.
Warning: If you prefer fancy ribbons, shiny packaging, ruffled paper cups or sugary wax in the shape of animals, please give this box to someone who appreciated good chocolate.
Bon Bon Bon makes Bon Bon Bons




Packaging on the inside of the box!
A big row of Bon Bon Bons. Each orange box is labeled with a number that corresponds with the number stamped above it -- Which also tells you the type of Bon Bon Bon it is.
I'm going to make my way down the line. First up #25 Mustachio





The little orange Box!
The box unfolds to present.... Mustachio!
I savored it in three bites!
I'll have to make another post with the others. I'll just keep updating one with each new artisan chocolate.







This whole thing was so fun. There's something about it I am just really in love with. The unique, utilitarian but super fun packaging, all the stamps, the bright inside of the little orange box, how it unfolds to reveal a little piece of delicious chocolate art. The fact I got a huge box of them, all lined up nearly in a row, labeled with heavy stamps and fun names.

It's from Detroit...!

Pure magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment