Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hello!



I'm hoping to share my life a little on this blog. I have many hobbies and things I like, and would enjoy sharing them on here. Here are some things I like and you can expect to find on blog:

  • Books! Books so many books, books all the time. What I'm currently reading, pictures of books I own and want and maybe the occasional review.
  • I like to go on walks and explore woods and beaches. I pick things up and put them in glass jars or vials (I always carry a few glass vials on me). Pictures of my walks, something I write while exploring, things I find.
  • I enjoy decorating our small place with lots of stuff. Sometimes (most of the time) I'm very excited about pretty much everything. You can expect to see pictures and explanations of things.
  • I'm a writer and I would love to share some of the smaller things I write on here!
  • My cat Luna. Lots of pictures. And, stories.
  • My husband may get a mention once in a while :)
  • I greatly enjoy to craft and I am a bit sporadic in what I do and when. For example I do a bit of smash booking/scrap booking, I cross stitch and can make origami cranes and boxes. I also really enjoy just about all paper goods and play around with making all sorts. I dabble A LOT. I would love to be great at everything.
  • Spring is coming so the husband and I will be out shooting our recurve bows very soon. I'll be getting amped up to show photos and talk about it. We've been very casual about it for the past two years and I'm not very good but, maybe this spring we'll get more into it and do it often enough to get some skill.
  • I am a member of the Cloud Appreciation Society, so get ready for pictures of the sky!
  • Also a member of Detroit Zoological Society.
  • The usual: Food and coffee, I am indeed a fan of brunch.
  • I watch a lot of TV
  • All the new things I want to get into! I am always finding new things I like. There's so much to enjoy and I love to learn. 
Things I'm currently into:
  • Birds maybe? I'm going to buy a bird book, flashcards and binoculars possibly this weekend!
  • Sewing. I work in a fabric shop and am constantly falling in love with pretty pieces. I finally bought some, too. I made an infinity circle skirt and plan on making another skirt, a dress and a few more scarves -- all this spring!
  • Plants! As in, I have an air plant and a succulent and I'm trying very hard not to kill them. I desperately want more.


No comments:

Post a Comment