Thursday, May 7, 2015

Mad Hatter Bistro

Husband and I went in March to the Mad Hatter bistro, an all Alice in Wonderland themed restaurant! What is there not to love about that magical and whimsical idea? I don't know how it took me so long to discover it but once I did, we were there! And, it was amazing.

Pretty, right?


Interior was great! Wish I had been able to capture more of it. Clocks and things everywhere, and they had a little downstairs for afternoon tea and the carpet has the image of grass and flowers and then the walls are faux grass, like going down the rabbit hole. But, I didn't capture it!


And, of course, the grand finale of the AMAZING food. Also, let me point out I had about 3 sips of the Drink Me Potion and I was a tiny bit more than tipsy! The chef did a walk around and I said it was so strong I couldn't have any more so he took away and off the bill. Very nice!

I had an egg sandwich and cheesy potato casserole. It was on faux England newspaper on a silver tray. The food was delicious. 

 James had a salmon benny of sorts. We both had a ton of food, neither of us finished. The alcohol and constant giggling didn't help!

To help sober up and just go all out with the fun, we got coffee after our meal.
See Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum creamer? :)


 Mmmm, I could go for some of this now!


Husband and I would love to go back, but it's nearly always crowded with a long wait, and it's a little more expensive than what we normally would spend going out. Great for a special treat once in a while. And, with this absolutley lovely weather these days, think we may be ready to go again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment