Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Lake Huron

Went to Lake Huron today, walked along the beach in it's winter to spring phase. Some ice left to be crushed by the waves. The beach was full of stones and broken concrete.

I got a few pieces of rock but I was happy to find a small bit of beach glass and pottery. Looking forward to more walks and more finds!

Some pictures from the Lake, and of clouds on the drive.





My bits and bobs from the lake look sad, but they look a lot more fun next to my Art of Instruction postcards! Which are beautiful, if you couldn't tell. Not sure what to do with them, except enjoy them and use them for inspiration.











2 comments:

  1. the frozen ice and sand is so cool, love those chunks of ice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I missed the truly massive chunks of ice, some turquoise, floating down the river as it melted!

    ReplyDelete