Saturday, March 28, 2015

Happy Saturday!

Another migraine this morning, but I'm dealing with it.

Haven't done anything this morning yet except have coffee and watch Game of Thrones with the husband. Later we'll be going to my parents to play games.

Here are a few pictures of what makes me happy! My newest Harry Potter box set. These covers are just too pretty. I had fun taking a picture of each with something I corresponded to each book.

My leather bound Sorcerer's Stone

 Gringott's Money

 The Creature Vault and Time Turner (from Wizarding World of Harry Potter)

 Chocolate frog and Pumpking juice (WWoHP) and Luna Lovegood's wand

 The wand that chose me (!) and the lovely map of where it works in Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade

 Cross stitch of Ravenclaw's crest, my Mom made it for me as a birthday present

 The Tales of Beedle the Bard the Husband got me from England

Maybe soon I'll share some pictures from my Harry Potter Book Night party I had in February. I do have a lot of Harry Potter merchandise, too.... But there's lots to share around here and I don't want to overwhelm with any one thing!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment